When Does My Car Need Servicing?
Regular car servicing can extend the life of a vehicle. The reason for this is simple - defects are found before they become catastrophic.
A small investment in routine car servicing and repair, plus a good inspection programme results in a good return on that investment due to:
- Reduced cost of repairs over the life of the vehicle
- Reducing unforeseen and possible breakdown risks
- Reduced vehicle time off the road
- Less inconvenience and less unforeseen expense
- Less likelihood of car accidents
- The possibility of greater fuel economy
- The possibility of increased product life
e.g. tyres last longer, brake discs do not become scored and in need of replacement